Aero Online Courses List
Aerospace Short Course Program Online Courses
Online Course Schedule & Registration
Learn the latest industry knowledge from expert instructors
Click on any course title below to see the course description, and click on the blue button at the bottom of the course description to get additional course details and to register for the course.
The following courses are currently open for public registration. They are also available for online delivery at your organization.
Instructor: Andrew Appleton
October 31 - November 23, 2022
This course meets on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00pm to 6:30pm US Central Time.
This introductory course will provide attendees with a solid foundation of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully apply Human Factors Engineering (HFE) and Human System Integration (HSI) to their daily work. Attendees will attain familiarity with and trust in HFE/HSI principles and practices to consider and implement at their workplace. This understanding will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills to inject HFE/HSI at an early stage in the life cycle of their aeronautical products and systems. Doing so will produce a safer, user-centered product that can lower the cost of the product over the entire course of its life cycle.
Earn 28 classroom hours and 2.8 CEUs.
Who Should Attend?
Aeronautical product designers, aeronautical system specialist engineers, aviation system safety specialists, aircraft occupant safety specialists and airworthiness program managers.
$1,895 (early registration)
$2,095 (regular registration)
Instructor: Wayne Stout
October 10 - October 28, 2022
This course meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am to 1:30pm US Central Time.
This course covers fundamental design issues, along with analysis and design methodologies for aerospace hydraulic and flight control systems. Topics include design requirements, component description and operation, component and system math modeling, component sizing, system layout rationale, system sizing and airframe integration. The course emphasizes the fundamentals and necessary engineering tools (both analytical and otherwise) needed to understand and design aerospace hydraulic and flight control systems. Practical examples and actual systems are presented and discussed throughout the class.
Earn 31.5 classroom hours and 3.15 CEUs.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for system- and component-level engineers and managers, including airframe, vendor, industry and government. It is also designed for educators involved with aerospace mechanical systems.
$2,195 (early registration)
$2,395 (regular registration)
The following courses are available for online delivery at your organization.
For more information, contact Marina Enclarde at email@example.com.
- Aerodynamic Design of Commercial Airplanes
- Aircraft Icing: Meteorology, Protective Systems, Instrumentation and Certification
- Aircraft Structural Loads: Criteria, Analysis and Validation
- Aircraft Structures: Analysis and Design
- Airplane Flight Dynamics
- Complex Electronic Hardware Development and DO-254
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) and FAA Requirements
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) Safety Assessment – 25.1709
- Electromagnetic Effects Aircraft Level Testing and FAA Requirements
- FAA Aircraft Certification and Airworthiness Approvals
- Flight Control and Hydraulic Systems
- Flight Test Principles and Practices
- Flight Testing Unmanned Aircraft Systems - Unique Challenges
- Fundamentals of V/STOL Rotorcraft
- High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) Certification and Compliance
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness Using Enhanced Zonal Analysis Procedure
- Introduction to Electromagnetic Effects (EME) and Aircraft Engineering Requirements
- Introduction to RTCA DO-160 Qualification: Purpose, Testing and Design Considerations
- MIL-STD Qualification: Purpose, Testing and Design Considerations
- Operational Aircraft Performance and Flight Test Practices
- Operational Test and Evaluation: User-Centric Systems Testing
- Stress Analysis for Aerospace Structures
- Structural Composites
- Systems and Safety for Electric/Hybrid-Electric Aircraft and Urban Air Mobility
- System Safety Assessment for Commercial Aircraft Certification
Additional short courses are in development, and will be listed here when available. Check back soon!