63rd Annual Asphalt Paving Conference
You are invited to the KAPA pre-conference social hour at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Lawrence on Dec. 4, beginning at 5 p.m.
Earn 6 Professional Development Hours!
Explore exciting developments in your field and discuss the hottest topics with your colleagues during this information-packed conference designed specifically for the asphalt paving industry.
Who should attend:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township and municipal transportation officials
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available for 2019. Register your spot online now!
Bring yourself up-to-date on cutting-edge developments and subjects in the asphalt paving industry, and network with colleagues doing exciting work in the field.
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for updated event information.